For Whenever You're Ready Bundle
Because sex doesn't have to be a pain
*Discount codes cannot be used on bundles. Only available for shipping within the USA.
Just a had a baby or know someone who has? Give the gift of comfy postpartum sex. For whenever you're ready 🙂
Included in the bundle:
- Your choice of Jade or Wider Ohnut
- Soft, stretchy, and oh-so-comfy, Ohnut is a simple and convenient way to adjust when penetration feels too deep (eep!). Made of 4 interlocking rings, you can customize the depth—without sacrificing sensation. (See below for sizing recommendations) Learn More.
- Uberlube (50 mL)
- Überlube is the premier, long-lasting silicone-based performance lubrication that lets skin feel skin. It's formulated with simple, body- and condom-friendly ingredients; dissipates when no longer needed—no sticky residue; recommended by leading doctors; scent- and color-free, and is developed & produced in the USA. Learn More.
- Tenga Iroha Mini Vibrator
Don’t be fooled by this palm-sized toy—the Iroha Mini packs a punch. Perfect if you like a medium-strength buzz. It's perfectly safe to take in the bath and the Mini’s intuitive design makes it easy to hold and fun to use. Perfect for some alone time but also small enough to use with a partner. Takes 1 AAA battery, waterproof (submersible up to 20"), palm-sized, made from ABS and elastomer, economical, compatible with all types of lubricant.
- 1 Year of Pelvic Gym
- The Ohnut team has partnered with trusted Pelvic Floor Physical Therapists to help you guide your sexual wellbeing, manage pain, recover after birth, and become a bathroom master (without the hefty price tag). With curated programs, friendly + knowledgable practitioners, and an all-new dashboard—your pelvic floor has never been in better hands. Learn More.
Classic is for those who wear “standard” condoms. Wider is for those who wear "large" condoms or prefer a looser fit.
When in doubt about sizing, order the Wider Ohnut. It's unlikely to be too wide for effective use.
Free US shipping on orders over $60 in phenomenally boring packaging.
If you aren’t happy with your order, just contact us within 30 days for a refund. We won’t make it difficult, we’re here to help.