Ohnut Depth-Limiting Rings
A revolutionary solution for more comfortable sex.
You control how much goes in! Explore your favorite positions and experience deep penetration without sacrificing sensation for either of you. With 4 stretchy, stackable rings that go around the base of the penetrating partner—you can customize how deep you want to go. Now you can breathe easy and just focus on what matters most—each other 🙂
- Always discreet shipping
- Comes with 4 soft, stackable rings, a travel pouch, and clever conversation starters
- Made of a body-safe polymer (not silicone). BPA-, phthalate-, and latex-free
Shipping & Returns
- Enjoy free US shipping on orders over $60 in delightfully discreet packaging.
- Not satisfied with your purchase? Contact us within 30 days. We're here to help!
How Ohnut Feels
⚬ Holds body temperature
⚬ Feels like skin
So neither of you will feel like you're missing out :)
Avoid those unwelcome jolts of pain and control how deep penetration goes with Ohnut
Painful sex (or dyspareunia) can happen for a whole range of reasons, including:
Endometriosis, adenomyosis, pelvic floor dysfunction, interstitial cystitis, fibroids, pelvic inflammation, pelvic floor muscle spasm (vaginismus), menopause (genitourinary syndrome of menopause, or gsm), cancer treatments (including chemotherapy and radiation therapy), chronic vulvar pain (vulvodynia), post-surgical vaginal swelling, postpartum pain / sex post baby
Find out more here.
- PBPaula B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 hours agoWonderful product
Love the OHNUT it is comfortable and feels so nice on the skin. 6 stars!!
- TTimothyI recommend this productHow did it go?? Decreased pain/discomfortWho wore Ohnut? MeHow did you hear about Ohnut? Healthcare practitionerDo any of the following diagnoses, procedures, or life events apply to you? (Please select the one you believe is most significantly contributing to pain during sex) CancerRated 5 out of 5 stars21 hours agogood
It worked as intended
- EeI recommend this productHow did it go?? Decreased pain/discomfort, Decreased anxiety, Want to have more sex now, Increased pleasure, Felt closer to partnerWho wore Ohnut? My partnerHow did you hear about Ohnut? Friend, family, or partnerRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdaybest sex of my life
I’m 21 years old and have always experienced some kind of pain having straight sex. At first I thought maybe it was painful for everyone or that I was just new at sex but it didn’t go away. The bigger my partner was the worse it was and I even found myself trying to force myself through the pain for the sake of my partners. I started to wonder if something was wrong with me. One of my partners was convinced I had vaginismus and wanted me to start using dialators. Sex started to feel like a price I was paying to be in a relationship, as it was always painful and difficult.
Then someone I was seeing found this product online and asked if we should get it. I am a broke student so I was a little iffy about the price but now I think it is totally worth it. I have only used it once so far, but it was the most painless sex of my life. Literally made me think “damn this is the sex people are so excited about” because in the past it has been so painful/difficult/uncomfortable for me that I stopped enjoying sex at all. It worked super well even with a condom and lots of lube. If you experience deep pain during sex I would definitely recommend this. I asked my partner what it felt like for him and he said it didn’t feel like anything. I only wish I knew about this sooner. Actually life changing.
- CHCheryl H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow did it go?? Decreased anxiety, Decreased pain/discomfortWho wore Ohnut? My partnerHow did you hear about Ohnut? Social media, news article, or search engineDo any of the following diagnoses, procedures, or life events apply to you? (Please select the one you believe is most significantly contributing to pain during sex) HysterectomyRated 3 out of 5 stars3 days agoOn the fence
I enjoyed the rings cause it calmed my anxiety down but my husband did not like it. He said he felt like his circulation was being cut off. We tried 3 at first then went down to one but he still didn’t feel comfortable.OOhnutCo3 hours ago
Hello! Thanks so much for the feedback :) While Ohnut is suuuuuuuper stretchy, there are some folks who don't love the hugging sensation. I'd recommend stretching the rings out around a large water bottle for a few hours before use to improve the experience for your husband.
If this doesn't seem to help, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- DDDee D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow did it go?? Decreased pain/discomfort, Tried new positions, Partner enjoyed it too, Want to have more sex now, Increased pleasureWho wore Ohnut? My partnerHow did you hear about Ohnut? Social media, news article, or search engineDo any of the following diagnoses, procedures, or life events apply to you? (Please select the one you believe is most significantly contributing to pain during sex) Endometriosis and/or adenomyosisRated 5 out of 5 stars6 days agoReally works!!
I had stage 4 endometriosis for most of my adult life and due to many laparoscopy's and finally a hysterectomy, a lot of scar tissue. Basically sex in certain positions like doggy were excruciating for me. The Ohnut has been a game changer!! I really feel like I can enjoy this position now and we've tried 5 or 6 times. My husband wears all 4 rings and it has really helped me enjoy trying positions I would otherwise have avoided and my husband is not so terrified he's going to hurt me.
More About Ohnut
How does Ohnut work?
Worn externally (it doesn't go inside!) by a penetrating partner at the base of the shaft (or object of choice), start by linking 3 stackable rings. Lube up. Slide Ohnut down. During penetration Ohnut will compress down to act like a buffer. Remove or add rings as you choose. Explore!
Ohnut is made of a body-safe polymer blend (not silicone)—that means you can use both silicone- and water-based lubes!
How does it feel physically for the penetrating partner?
Ohnut is ribbed, retains body heat, and feels like skin. It feels like full penetration (you can actually go for it!) without having to worry about pain. Win-win!
Do you have a money-back guarantee?
We do have a money-back guarantee! We know how frustrating it is to waste money on products that don’t work for you, because we’ve been there. While we’re confident Ohnut will help you, if you aren’t happy with your order, just contact us within 30 days. We won’t make it difficult, we’re here to help.
How long does shipping take?
Shipping takes about 3-7 days if you're in the US! Expedited shipping is also available. International typically takes a bit longer, but we'll send you tracking info via email :)