How Ohnut Works
Ohnut is an intimate wearable that can help you manage and potentially reduce pain during sex by allowing you to easily customize how deep penetration goes.
Worn externally at the base of a penetrating partner (e.g. on their shaft or on a toy), Ohnut compresses down to act as a soft buffer during sex. Each set comes with 4 linking rings that allow you to make simple adjustments, so you and your partner can not only discover comfort but also what depths feel really good—for both of you.
Ohnut is designed to feel just like skin. It’s so comfortable (like a gentle hug) you and your partner will barely notice it’s there. BPA, phthalate, and latex free your Ohnut is made from FDA approved body-safe material.
Painful sex (or dyspareunia) can happen for a whole range of reasons, including:
- Pelvic floor dysfunction
- Interstitial cystitis
- Pelvic inflammation
- Pelvic floor muscle spasm (vaginismus)
- Menopause (genitourinary syndrome of menopause, or gsm)
- Cancer treatments (including chemotherapy and radiation therapy)
- Chronic pain (vulvodynia)
- Post-surgical vaginal swelling
- Postpartum pain / sex post baby
- Mullerian agenesis