Vibrating entry pain reliever that makes progress feel good. Like, really good.
Exclusive presale! Orders will ship early 2024.
Sex isn’t always easy! And the vaginal opening is a sensitive place. If you're experiencing a burning or tearing feeling with insertion, avoiding sex, or struggling with desire — you're not alone, my friend. Kiwi can help!
With science-backed features, Kiwi is designed for:
- Soothing muscle tension (internally + externally with different massage ends)
- Shallow insertion (to slowly work toward what feels good)
- Clitoral stimulation (for blood flow + relaxation)
- Two motors with 4 speeds let you pick the right vibes for you (pun intended)
- Medical-grade silicone
- Two motors
- 3.25" wide; 3.5" tall
- Tapered end: 1.5" long; 0.5-1" in diameter (from narrowest to widest point)
- Storage bag
- Charging cable
- User manual
- Online video resources
Shipping & Returns
- Enjoy free US shipping on orders over $50 in delightfully discreet packaging.
- Not satisfied with your purchase? Contact us within 30 days. We're here to help!
"Sometimes I avoid having sex because I just never know what it'll feel like."
"I want to feel close to my partner, but I don't know how to feel sexy anymore."
1. Start Broad
Release tension in lower abs, inner thighs, glutes
Tension in the butt, belly, and thighs can contribute to internal muscle tension. That's why starting to massage these areas is a great first step, experimenting with different massage ends and vibration.
2. Ride the Bikini Line
Explore around the vulva, clitoris, perineum
Stimulation of external ~bits~ can relax the pelvic floor, desensitize pain, and introduce pleasure. Start with the perineum, and explore the labia, clitoris, and other parts of the vulva.
3. Shallow Dive
Ease into penetration at your own pace
Shallow insertion with clitoral vibration can re-train your muscles and nervous system, helping you feel safe and comfortable. And that's the goal! To feel comfortable and in control when there's penetration in your play.
The Science Behind the Design
For over a year, our team has spent hundreds of hours researching and collaborating with expert clinicians to make the world's first and only device made to relieve entry pain in a way that feels good.
Vibration is scientifically proven to help relax the pelvic floor muscles and decrease pain.¹ Plus it feels good!
Birth Prep + Rehab
- Prenatal perineal stretching can reduce the risk of significant tearing, episiotomy, and long-term postpartum pain.⁴'⁵
- Perineal massage during birth can reduce the risk of tearing and episiotomy, and may shorten the duration of the 1st and 2nd stages of labor.⁶
Whistle While You Work
Tools are only helpful if you want to use them. That's why Kiwi was designed to work and feel good.
Clinician-Recommended, Designed with Dignity
Kiwi is a pioneer in bridging the gap between a therapeutic and arousal device. The team put incredible research into creating something that puts power back into the owner’s hands.
Beyond Basics Physical Therapy
Kiwi is a long-awaited advancement that promises to make a significant difference. With the Kiwi, you are not just addressing a physical discomfort; we're empowering [people with vulvas] to take control of their pelvic health and reclaim their lives.