Everything you need to get squishy with it!
New to Ohnut? Here's everything you need to get started.
Customize penetration depth with Ohnut; incorporate some good vibes with the vibrating ring; keep things juicy with our organic aloe-based lube; keep clean-up simple (and fragrance-free) with Foam-OH; and put your Ohnut away for safe-keeping in the cutest darn case you ever did see.
*Discount codes cannot be used on bundles.
Ohnut Buffer Rings (4 Pack) - $75 value
- Soft, stretchy, and oh-so-comfy, Ohnut is a simple and convenient way to adjust when penetration feels too deep (eep!). Made of 4 interlocking rings, you can customize the depth—without sacrificing sensation. Learn more.
Vibrating Ohnut Ring - $50 value
- Explore 7 different patterns and intensities (from a gentle buzz to what feels like a 2010s nightclub favorite)—good vibes are just a press of a button away. Learn more.
Ohnut Case - $15 value
- Wherever you take your Ohnut, squash those worries about squashing your Ohnut while on-the-go or drying your Ohnut out in the open after use. The Ohnut Case serves as a protective (recycled) plastic marshmallow + an inconspicuous drying rack. Learn More.
Oh Naturale Organic Aloe Lube - $15 value
- Harness the power of plants with this velvety smooth, long-lasting, and uuuuber-moisturizing aloe-based lubricant. Safe for sensitive skin, Oh Naturale is pH balanced, fragrance-free, and feels so natural it's like it was there all along.
Foam OH Plant-Based Foam Cleanser - $15 value
- It's important for your health and safety to wash your bedroom accoutrement after each use—so why not use a soap made with ingredients you can feel good about! Foam OH is completely plant-based, made with organic ingredients certified to USDA standards, and made in the beautiful state of Vermont. Fragrance- and paraben-free, Foam OH is safe for skin and toys :)
- Always discreet shipping
- Comes with 4 soft, stackable rings, a travel pouch, and clever conversation starters
- Ohnut width stretches to 12in (30.5cm), and the unstretched height of 4 rings is 2¾in (7cm) tall
- Made of a body-safe polymer (not silicone). BPA-, phthalate-, and latex-free
Shipping & Returns
- Enjoy free US shipping on orders over $60 in delightfully discreet packaging.
- Not satisfied with your purchase? Contact us within 30 days. We're here to help!
How Ohnut Feels
⚬ Holds body temperature
⚬ Feels like skin
So neither of you will feel like you're missing out :)
Avoid those unwelcome jolts of pain and control how deep penetration goes with Ohnut
Painful sex (or dyspareunia) can happen for a whole range of reasons, including:
Endometriosis, adenomyosis, pelvic floor dysfunction, interstitial cystitis, fibroids, pelvic inflammation, pelvic floor muscle spasm (vaginismus), menopause (genitourinary syndrome of menopause, or gsm), cancer treatments (including chemotherapy and radiation therapy), chronic vulvar pain (vulvodynia), post-surgical vaginal swelling, postpartum pain / sex post baby
Find out more here.
- RFRobert Ford I.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow did it go?? Decreased pain/discomfort, Partner enjoyed it too, Increased pleasureWho wore Ohnut? My partnerHow did you hear about Ohnut? Social media, news article, or search engineDo any of the following diagnoses, procedures, or life events apply to you? (Please select the one you believe is most significantly contributing to pain during sex) Endometriosis and/or adenomyosisRated 5 out of 5 stars8 hours agoLove this product!
My wife has endometriosis so it can sometimes be painful for sex, we have really been enjoying this product and would definitely recommend it! Great quality and has helped with some of her pain!
- LRLeonardo R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoAmazing
It was really good
- ACAngelina C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow did it go?? Decreased pain/discomfort, Decreased anxiety, Partner enjoyed it too, Want to have more sex now, Increased pleasureWho wore Ohnut? My partnerHow did you hear about Ohnut? Healthcare practitionerDo any of the following diagnoses, procedures, or life events apply to you? (Please select the one you believe is most significantly contributing to pain during sex) Endometriosis and/or adenomyosisRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoWorks for Painful Intercourse
As a sufferer of painful sex from endometriosis, I’ve been desperate to get my sex life back. Everything in the bundle helped reduce the pain and anxiety from pain. Sex was more enjoyable for the first time in several years.
More About Ohnut
How does Ohnut work?
Worn externally (it doesn't go inside!) by a penetrating partner at the base of the shaft (or object of choice), start by linking 3 stackable rings. Lube up. Slide Ohnut down. During penetration Ohnut will compress down to act like a buffer. Remove or add rings as you choose. Explore!
Ohnut is made of a body-safe polymer blend (not silicone)—that means you can use both silicone- and water-based lubes!
How does it feel physically for the penetrating partner?
Ohnut is ribbed, retains body heat, and feels like skin. It feels like full penetration (you can actually go for it!) without having to worry about pain. Win-win!
Do you have a money-back guarantee?
We do have a money-back guarantee! We know how frustrating it is to waste money on products that don’t work for you, because we’ve been there. While we’re confident Ohnut will help you, if you aren’t happy with your order, just contact us within 30 days. We won’t make it difficult, we’re here to help.
How long does shipping take?
Shipping takes about 3-7 days if you're in the US! Expedited shipping is also available. International typically takes a bit longer, but we'll send you tracking info via email :)