Black Friday Sale:
20-40% Off Everything
(And we mean everything)Shop Now
From that unwelcome jolt of pain during certain positions to conditions like endometriosis, or simply having a partner who's a little too big for comfort
Control how much goes in😏
Ohnut comes with 4 rings that can be stacked—so you can discover the depths that feel juuuuust right.
You'll hardly know it's there
Soft, stretchy, and condom-compatible—Ohnut feels like skin, so you can worry less and enjoy more
Ohnut Starter Kit
*Discount codes cannot be used on bundles.
New to Ohnut? Get started with everything you need to get squishy with it! Bundle comes with:
- Ohnut Buffer Rings (4 Pack) - $65 value
- Soft, stretchy, and oh-so-comfy, Ohnut is a simple and convenient way to adjust when penetration feels too deep (eep!). Made of 4 interlocking rings, you can customize the depth—without sacrificing sensation. (See above for sizing recommendations). Learn more.
- Ohnut Case - $15 value
- Wherever you take your Ohnut, squash those worries about squashing your Ohnut while on-the-go or drying your Ohnut out in the open after use. The Ohnut Case serves as a protective (recycled) plastic marshmallow + an inconspicuous drying rack. Learn More.
- Überlube (50mL) - $19.99 value
Überlube is the premier, long-lasting silicone-based performance lubrication that lets skin feel skin. It's formulated with simple, body- and condom-friendly ingredients; dissipates when no longer needed—no sticky residue; recommended by leading doctors; scent- and color-free, and is developed & produced in the USA. Learn more.
- Foam OH Plant-Based Foam Cleanser - $15 value
- It's important for your health and safety to wash your bedroom accoutrement after each use—so why not use a soap made with ingredients you can feel good about! Foam OH is completely plant-based, made with organic ingredients certified to USDA standards, and made in the beautiful state of Vermont. Fragrance- and paraben-free, Foam OH is safe for skin and toys :)
Explore adding and removing rings at any time with any position, so that both you and your partner can focus on what matters most—each other :)
- Always discreet shipping
- Comes with 4 soft, stackable rings, a travel pouch, and clever conversation starters
- Classic Ohnut width stretches to 8in (20.3cm), and the unstretched height of 4 rings is 2¾in (7cm) tall
- Wider Ohnut width stretches to 12in (30.5cm), and the unstretched height of 4 rings is 2¾in (7cm) tall
Made of a body-safe polymer. BPA-, phthalate-, silicone-, and latex-free
Classic is for those who wear “standard” condoms. Wider is for those who wear "large" condoms or prefer a looser fit.
When in doubt about sizing, order the Wider Ohnut. It's unlikely to be too wide for effective use.
Try it worry free, happiness guaranteed!
• Unopened products - 60 day money back returns.
• Opened products - 60 day store credit returns.
• Free US shipping in phenomenally boring packaging.
Only US orders are eligible for return, $10 return processing fee applies.
Loved by both partners
Ohnut means worry-less sex for everyone! Partners report sex feels better than ever because they don't have to worry about hurting their partner :)
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Use Ohnut
Ohnut is worn externally by a penetrating partner at the base of the shaft. Lube up and slide Ohnut down. During penetration Ohnut will compress to act like a buffer and limit depth.
What Ohnut Feels Like
Ohnut is soft, squishy, and stretchy. Couples often say it feels like "nothing's there" or it's "like a gentle hug."
Many are able to enjoy sex more than ever without having to worry about going to deep.
How to Introduce Ohnut to a Partner
Talking about pain with your partner can be difficult, but we've found that Ohnut is a great conversation starter (it even comes with clever convo prompts).
Most often both partners love Ohnut, are able to enjoy sex more, and are excited for the subtle yet profound change in their bedroom time.